Information we may collect
You can browse the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. In order to use the services of Shopozz, you are required to register and supply information that allows us to identify you. We collect some information automatically from your computer while you browse our sites, such as where you go on rocketmf.com and what you do there.
We also may collect other types of information in the following ways when you visit our Site:
- Our server logs automatically collect information, such as your IP address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit, which helps us track users’ movements around our site and understand trends.
- We may assign your computer one or more cookies which may collect information to facilitate access to our website and to personalize your online experience.
- Information that tracks your use of our website and enables us to customize our services.
When you register on rocketmf.com, we collect and store your e-mail address, a password, and the other information that you provide. We may get additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, you might contact customer support or respond to a survey, or we might get a third-party complaint about you.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 on the Site. If we were to do so, we would comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
How we may use information we collect
We may use information to:
- Fulfill your requests for products, services, and alerts;
- Offer products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Facilitate use of our website;
- Manage your account and your preferences;
- Analyze use of and improve our website, products and services;
- Identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our website; and
With whom we may share information we collect
We will not share your personal information with others except as indicated below, or except when we inform you in advance and give you the opportunity to opt out. We may share personal information with:
- Service providers, such as credit-card payment processors and shipping services, performing services on our behalf;
- Other third parties in limited circumstances, such as complying with legal requirements, preventing fraud, and protecting the safety of our users.
How we protect the information we receive from you
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input, so it cannot be intercepted by third parties;
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What laws to we work by
Shopozz Corporation works under USA export laws as well as Russian import laws (or any other country\'s import law the order is dispatched to).
Are children allowed to use rocketmf.com?
RocketMF.com does not provide servicies to under children. If you are under 18, you may use shoozz.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Does rocketmf.com accept returns?
As we do not sell products to our clients but only provide help in purchasing merchandise from US stores, we can accept returns only if the store the item was purchased from accepts them. All the returns are done under the store\'s return policy.
How we treat complaints
If our clients are to have any complaints, they can always contact our Support Service to settle any kind of issue. All the complaints are reviewed according to rocketmf.com License Agreement and US laws.
How to contact us
Address: 225 CURIE DR, ALPHARETTA, GA ZIP 30005 USA
Phone: (770) 713-7835